Kalkaska, Michigan Bonds
Different surety needs are met by different classes of surety bonds. Dewey Insurance Agency has decades of experience servicing contractors and businesses big and small enabling us to recognize what contracts are needed to help your company grow. We deal only with the most trusted sureties and have a proven record of placing bonds for business owners and contractors new to bonded work, ranging from the most difficult bonds for hazardous work to owners with inexperience on larger projects to those with financial difficulties.
At Dewey Insurance Agency we specialize in providing small and large Michigan businesses with the following types of bonds:
- Contract Bond - guarantees that an entity awarded a contract will meet its obligations under that contract. Included in this group are bid bonds, performance bonds, payment bonds, maintenance bonds and supply bonds.
- Subdivision Bonds - guarantee that developers will make certain "off site" or "public" land improvements in accordance with state, county or municipal specifications.
- Commercial Surety Bond - can guarantee a variety of business obligations which require surety bonds. Commercial Surety Bonds include all non-contract surety bonds, including numerous types of licenses and permits, miscellaneous and court bonds.
- License & Permit Bonds - guarantee that individuals granted a license or permit to operate a business or to exercise a privilege will meet the obligations under that license or permit.
- Court Bond - guarantees that an individual will comply with the terms of the court. This includes probate and fiduciary bonds and immigration bonds.
Serving Kalkaska, Michigan with all your bond insurance needs
Michigan bonds are designed to provide guarantees for work or services to be performed. The agents at Dewey Insurance Agency can provide a wide range of bonds to find the right fit for your business. Contact us to find out more about surety bonds in Kalkaska Michigan including the Bellaire, Cadillac, Charlevoix, Gaylord, and Traverse City areas.