Kalkaska, Michigan Boat & Watercraft Insurance
At Dewey Insurance Agency, we offer a wide variety of coverages and options for your boat, Jet Ski or personal watercraft. Some boats or smaller watercraft might have coverage that extends from your current homeowners policy. This possibility as well as the size, type and value of your boat, personal watercraft or Jet Ski will be part of the determining factors in evaluating your Kalkaska, Michigan insurance coverage needs.
Let one of our experienced agents assess your coverage needs and recommend an insurance solution to best fit your situation. The following lists some of the many coverages we can offer:
- Physical Damage Coverage - This coverage protects your boat while in storage and during transport. This covers your boat when out of the water as well, including but not limited to fire, lightning, vandalism or theft. You can also obtain emergency service reimbursement for expenses related to towing, labor or supplies.
- Liability Coverage - This coverage will assist you in the event of a collision with another boat, dock or other boaters.
- Personal Liability - Protects you or a family member if you have an accident that causes injury to another person.
- Medical Payments - Covers medical expenses for injuries to you or someone in your boat when involved in an accident.
- Property Damage - Covers cost of damages you caused to another person's property while operating your watercraft.
Boat and Watercraft Insurance in Kalkaska, Michigan
Consult with one of our professional agents at Dewey Insurance Agency to make sure you have the right coverage at a competitive price. We can evaluate your boat or personal watercraft insurance needs and obtain special coverages and qualifying discounts. Some additional discounts and coverages could include:
- Accident forgiveness
- Roadside assistance
- Boat removal
- Boating safety
- Multi policy discounts